Monday, January 21, 2013

Love Transforms


We're over at Poppytalk Handmade again this month for their Love Transforms market (I've just updated our table with the new Raumati pieces!) and I always love finding new designers and artists when we get to hang out there. Jan always puts together a great selection of things, so I thought I'd do a little round up of my favourite pieces*. I'm on the lookout for a new couple of candles and that one sounds pretty hippy and amazing smelling. Perfect!

1. Focus Synergy Blend Candle by Aromacandles - $16 2. Personalised Cosmetic Bag by alissa jacobs - $40 3. While I still think that Emma is the queen of the witty pencil, I did think this Classic Rap Pencil Set by One Up Design were pretty funny. You Be Illin' is my fav. 4. Matte Stephens - Selected Works - $45. I love Matte Stephens' work, so a signed art book would be great. 5. The prettiest Party Crown of them all by Madeline Trait - $10 6. Tiny Cat earrings by Datter Industries - $54. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll take one of each of her jewellery pieces!

*sorry about the tiny writing, i had my file set to the wrong size and didn't realise until i uploaded it. it was too late to bear doing it again!
blog comments powered by Disqus