Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ruby In The Dust


Ever since I saw that photo on the right by Kate Miss a couple of weeks ago, I have been humming 'Cowgirl In The Sand' by Neil Young & Crazy Horse. I was so excited to see the rest of her Joshua Tree photos (they're stunning) and secretly hoping something like that shot would make it into her spring collection look book.


The new collection (released earlier this week and available now in her shop) is perhaps my favourite of hers yet. I love the strength the pieces have, and that it is a strength in not despite their simplicity. I'm really hoping to be able to save up for one of the pendants so fingers crossed the don't all sell out straight away. The look book is pretty great also, I can't get enough of that natural light.

So, for some Friday music I'm going to leave you with Neil and some sweet lead guitar. We actually went and saw him play with Crazy Horse in Auckland tonight and it was incredible. My ears are still ringing and my mind still whirling. Such an amazing performance by some cute rock 'n roll dads.

Have a great weekend, friends. I'm off to drop my computer back to school tomorrow so if you get the chance to pop over to our fundraiser so that I can replace it pretty soon, that would be hugely appreciated!

blog comments powered by Disqus