Sunday, June 23, 2013

Snaps.





1. At the florists picking up a birthday bunch. 2. Ursula would be happy for Richard to work a nightshift forever if it meant someone was always in bed. 3. Peak Hour in Maraekakaho (har har). 4 & 5. When the lovely Morven from Antipodes saw on Instagram that I was taking part in a 10 day sugar cleanse, she offered to ship me a case of beautiful sparkling water. 6. Some custom bookmarks for favours and place settings at a fancy party (more on this to come!) 7. Babysitting. The sweetest. 8. New boots for winter, grey suede numbers that I have fallen in love with. 

A few recent iPhone snaps due to busyness and leaving my camera at a friends place for a couple of weeks. They're all taken with the VSCO Cam, an app I have been really loving using lately. The filters are really beautiful and the journal is full of inspiration and tutorials I'm super keen to try out. Happy Monday!


blog comments powered by Disqus