Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Sale!

I had no idea what Black Friday or Cyber Monday was until recently, but I do love a reason to celebrate and give a bit of a treat to all you out there who support us! For my fellow non-North Americans, Black Friday is the crazy sale day after the US Thanksgiving and people line up at 3am for $1 computers from Best Buy. Cyber Monday is the following Monday when all the online stores have their crazy sales once people are back at work....or secretly shopping online (thanks to Lili educating me in the ways of crazy sales days). So, up until midnight tonight everything in our store has been marked down by 15%! Also, because I love you readers so, I am offering free worldwide shipping to you all for the day! The sale prices have already been marked, so all you have to do to take advantage of the free shipping is to enter the code "Cyber Monday Bliss" and I will send you an updated invoice (note: do not pay when etsy prompts you to, but wait for the new invoice instead. If you forget, not to worry, I'll just reimburse you!)

Happy shopping, lovelies!

0 comments: