Friday, October 29, 2010

Last Hurrah!


We're heading off to Montreal today for a two week last hurrah before the holiday season and having to really get busy with our moving preparation. We'll also be going to Toronto (with a stop in Ottawa on the way) for my sister in laws wedding and then to NYC for pizza and walking the streets chilly streets in overcoats a la the Metropolitan set. I am so very excited, both for two weeks off on a real vacation and also to see places I've never seen before! Plus there are so many lovely people that we'll be getting to hang out with along the way, so fun to to do some real life hanging out with internet buddies. 

We've closed up the store for while we're away, otherwise I know I wouldn't really let myself take a break from it, but I might do a bit of blogging here and there to show you what we're up to. If anyone has any tips for the above cities, I would love to hear them!

Hope you're all well, and see you soon! 
blog comments powered by Disqus