Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Update phase two: Wood Necklaces


Wood is really one of my favourite mediums to work in, and I am so proud of how our first range of necklaces have turned out. They're made from mahogany that was discarded boat building material and this stunning cocobolo piece that Richard had left over from studying cabinet making. They're all strung on a fine, platinum coated chain and I'm really loving the way the grain has shown itself off, especially in the cocobolo prism. You can find them all in the shop, here. Hope you like them!

I plan to take a bit of a break now that this shop update is done, although I secretly do have a few new things I've slowly started working on. Back to more regular blogging from now on though, promise. Oh, we also have a Facebook page now so you can pop over here and 'like' it (so weird to say that) if you like! I'll try keeping it updated as much as possible. 
blog comments powered by Disqus