Friday, August 21, 2009

The Gong Show

via spinning pieces

Just a quick little note on where I've been over the past few days. Sadly I have not been wrapped up in orders, writing and all the other work I've had to do as not only has our laptop broken but I also came down with the most awful stomach bug. Amazing timing, ha.

After being up all night with my head in a bucket (lovely image, I know) and the most out of control hair-do by the end of it, I was totally worn out and ended up sleeping a total of 21 hours in a day!

Thankfully I felt much more normal today when I woke up, although after an outing to the post office and video store for more Deadwood episodes, I'm feeling a little fragile again. Fingers crossed both the laptop* and I are back in action by Monday, I have work to do!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xo

*Right now I'm using our rather old desk top, which I am thankful for...but it tortures me. It is so painful to type on, doing that thing where the words take awhile to register on the screen as you type them, or sometimes the cursor jumps back to the beginning of the word. Just for fun!

10 comments:

Emma said...

Poor thing! I hope you feel better soon.

mon ami said...

take care of yourself and get better soon...enjoy the grey weather and hibernate a bit with your Deadwood;)
xo

Indy said...

I love your blog! The pictures are wonderful!

Bird Bath said...

oh dear! hope you are on the mend asap.
take it easy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my... A swedish girl love love love & like your blog!

Agneta

Amber Csar said...

Take care lovely.

Hugs

Lyn Tupaea said...

Poor Becka ): hope you feeling better now - nothing worse than hair in the bucket too !!!! Love you mum xxxx

Unknown said...

So sorry - hope you are on the mend!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evie said...

oh becka that sounds awful. i do hope you are feeling 100% real soon. deadwood and rest for you xx