Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend-ing

This weekend has been lovely and lazy, filled with blackberries (my favourite!), a bit of thrifting, milkshakes and long lie-ins. Thanks so much for all your blog birthday well wishes! I haven't actually drawn a name yet, but I promise to do so tomorrow morning and let you all know quick smart! Before I get back to Deadwood (we've just started the series after many a recommendation) and my glass of wine, I thought I'd give you a glimpse into what we've been up to.

From the top: clock making, teeny grape eating, reading in bed, fresh blueberry pancakes, Werthers Originals and The Templeton greasy spoon for milkshakes and portabello mushroom burgers. Yum.

I hope your weekends were lovely and relaxing, also!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After going through this artical i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog

Lively with such interesting blogs.

_______________
Vince
Email Marketing Solutions

Shael said...

I used to date a hot guy that worked at the Templeton... ahh, the memories. I love a good portobello mushroom burger. do they still show old cartoons there?

Lady San Pedro said...

I'm really loving all the quaint food shots you've got in here :-)

Wish I could eat them!