Saturday, August 1, 2009

Long weekend love (psst! there is free shipping involved!).

It's a long weekend here in B.C., and in a few minutes I'll be heading down to Seattle to enjoy the start of it! I love road trips, and am secretly really excited about being in an air conditioned car for a few hours, ha! Also, I get to hang out with fun crafty ladies and visit Urban Craft Uprising (excited!) to shop for handmade goodness. Excitedly, Richard has just started his two week vacation time, so I'm hoping this is the first of many a summer day trip!

Because vacation time and road trips excite us to no end, I thought we'd to a little promotion in the shop to celebrate! Any purchase made between now and midnight on Monday will receive free shipping! All you need to do is make the purchase like normal, but instead of paying wait for us to send you an updated invoice and you're done! Easy, hey? We hope to add a few more clocks over the weekend, and there is also another secret project that Richard has been working on involving wood veneer and an old encyclopedia to look out for!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!


xo

4 comments:

JC said...

You're heading to Sea & I drove away from the area for the weekend.

Did you go to Seafair?

Amber Csar said...

Oh, I didn't know you were going to Seattle. You lucky gal.

Have a blast!

Conversation Pieces said...

Beautiful pic... enjoy your road trip. (I like road trips too!)

Lolo said...

I love that first photo. It's beautiful.