Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May


Hello! Sorry for the small hiatus there, it took me a little while longer than usual to recover from Got Craft? than usual (it was fantastic though!), which I think may have something to do with attending a birth just days before the event adding to my usual procrastination and last minute-ness. I used to think that as I got older I'd out grow these habits, but sadly I don't see any change a comin'.

Anyway, it's May! Hooray! Aside from feeling slightly terrified at how fast this year seems to be flying by, I'm excited for May and all the fun times that are coming with it. Not only is it my birthday (this weekend!) it is also Jeannette's birthday, our wedding anniversary and the 1 year anniversary of us opening our etsy store! We've planned our trip to Portland, where I hope to catch up and breakfast with Abby, and I cannot wait. There is also the DOXA film festival in Vancouver this month and there are a number of movies I want to check out. All this with Spring in full force and Summer just around the corner, Vancouver is looking so lush and green and the patio sitting, bike riding and lemonade drinking opportunities are that much greater.

Hooray for May! What are you looking forward to this month?
blog comments powered by Disqus