Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Colour pop!

via here

You wouldn't know it by looking at my wardrobe, but I've found myself being drawn to bright pops of colour lately. I think it's perhaps a Spring thing, or a combating the rainy, grey days thing. Luckily there's lots of bright flowers around the place in Vancouver for me to bring inside and pop around the house to brighten things up!

Speaking of combating the grey, rainy days, I made my first attempt at making marshmallow last night! I'm a little worried that I didn't quite beat them enough to make them really airy and light, but apparently I'm meant to leave them out for 24hrs (making them ready by 9pm this evening, perfect timing) which in my head has become the magical step in the process that will turn out lovely, fluffy marshmallows. We shall see!

Happy Tuesday! What are you up to today?
xo
blog comments powered by Disqus