Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Two cute things.

Brian and Sarah of Westervin

1. The above adorable couple and their upcoming wedding, that sounds like it will be amazing and full of fantastic sustainable and independent design. And wildflowers, lovely. Their actually in the running to win the Crate and Barrell ultimate wedding contest in order to make it happen. Cute, cute. I'm such a sucker for romance. You can go and vote for them to help them get their wish!

2. Maranon necklaces. I have been coveting, coveting those necklaces for quite sometime now (yep, all of them. I'll take one of each) and so you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Westervin is hosting a giveaway of a peacock fan necklace. You too can enter to win by voting for Brian and Sarah and then letting them know you've done so in the comments of this post. If you do, make sure to tell them that I sent you!
blog comments powered by Disqus