Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Daffodils

There's not much more that says Spring to me than daffodils. Often when I was younger and my Grandma would pick us up from school, we'd drive home through One Tree Hill to see if there were any lambs yet and the image of the babies jumping through fields and daffodils in the park's gardens is such a strong one in my mind. They also almost always make me think of that scene in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where Willy Wonka drinks tea out of one and then eats it like candy. Oh man, I wanted that to come true in my life so badly!

Thanks so much for all your kind comments and encouragement about our bunting! It's so good to finally have that done and listed! I hope your days are going well, we're lucky enough to have the sun out again here so I should really get up and enjoy it. I'm still fighting this cold (and an ear infection, ack!) but I'm sure the sun would be a great cure all. I'll be back later with a WIP Wednesday!

blog comments powered by Disqus