Friday, July 16, 2010

Best Parts of Summer

Hello Bliss in a Teacup readers!

I am Abby of Abby Try Again. I am so pleased to be here today, sharing a bit of my summer favorites with you. Thank you, Becka.

As some of you may know, I recently moved from the rainy and cool Pacific Northwest to the hot and humid land of Texas. So far it has definitely been an interesting adjustment, but I am trying to remind myself of the best parts of summer....so here they are; my summertime favorites in no particular order.



I love eating outdoors in the summer. Cooking outdoors is almost just as fun!



Summertime is the perfect season for long evening bike rides with friends.



Fruit trees are bursting with goodies right about this time of year.



Barefoot weather is quite nice.



Outdoors games are a must this time of year.



Summertime is the best time to explore the woods.


What's your favorite summer activity?
blog comments powered by Disqus