Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sweet & Salty


Do you ever get on food kicks? I don't feel like I'm an obsessive person, but when I like things, I really like things. Perhaps I might have made a playlist with the same three songs on it five times each once or twice...

Anyway, recently I've become obsessed with these peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. Is there anything better than peanut butter and pretzels? No, there is not. Well, not much anyway. Obviously I could just take regular pretzels and dip them in peanut butter but I am a marketers dream and could not resist these when I first saw them at the store.

You know what else? Dark chocolate covered pomegranate pieces. Seriously, amazing. I have eaten bowls and bowls of these this past week and I see no sign of stopping!

What's your snack of choice at the moment?
blog comments powered by Disqus