Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Winter-ish

Despite being fairly convinced it was Spring, this is what we woke up to yesterday morning. At first I just thought it was really overcast, until I heard a 'What the.....?' from Richard as he peered through the blinds.

Hmmm. It is now all the more unfortunate that this is all I have to show for my mittens. Especially as, although it is rather sunny out today, I hear talk of -5degrees still. I guess I'll just have to (let the cat in!) and put the kettle on to warm up!

5 comments:

kerri said...

that is the most beautiful mitten i have ever seen! x

kate / tinywarbler said...

wow-beautiful!! the best colors too.

Evie said...

these are gorgeous! love the colours.

Anonymous said...

but what a beautful view to wake up too (: xxx mum

Anonymous said...

ha!

Remember my failed attempt at mittens at the heather with yourself and richard? They still never did get finished. Infact, despite the cold weather here, I've only knit 1.8 hats (the other is nearly done obviously).

I blame fingers too cold to work needles and lack of awesome friends/knitting night. Yup.

Gorgeous work becka.

p.s the word verification was mismenot...I do indeed.