Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Weekend, from Clan Moody.

Clan Moody, circa 1945 (click to enlarge)

Richard found this great photo of his Dad (wee boy, giant grin) and Grandad (next to wee boy, crazy hair) and I totally fell in love with it. I love the look on his Dad's face, I love his Grandad's hair and serious gaze and I love that stylish woman sitting up on the wheel of the car! She reminds me a little of this lady that Kate posted about recently, and I love that not only is she wearing that great outfit, but that she looks so damn cool.

I hope you all have a really lovely weekend, and thank you, thank you to all of you who have commented here over this week. It has been so great hearing from you all, and I'm going to take this weekend off from the blog (I've scheduled the rest of my resolution posts for over the weekend) so that I can take the time to peruse all your blogs, stores and flickr accounts, reply to comments and connect.

xo

blog comments powered by Disqus